Museum of Pop Culture
325 5th Avenue North, Lower Queen Anne, Seattle
Beware! Due to the subject matter explored, Can't Look Away: The Lure of Horror Film has a suggested rating of PG-13.
Museum of Pop Culture Box Office
M-F: 10am - 6pm
Sat-Sun: 9am - 6pm
As of August 2021, MOPO is
• Requiring guests ages 3 and above to wear a face covering at all times.
• Encouraging tickets purchased in advance for a specific entry time to guarantee a reservation.
• Only accepting credit/debit card or digital wallet payments.
• Providing (and cleaning after every use) stylus pens for guests to use with interactive elements.
• Restricting use of coat check except for storing items not allowed in the museum.
• Sound Lab is temporarily closed due to its high touch nature, enclosed spaces, and difficulty in cleaning.
2 for $10 Thursdays: A TeenTix member may purchase a $5 ticket for themselves and for another person of any age ($10 total) on Thursdays at this venue. Always call ahead to plan for companion tickets.