Museum of Pop Culture
325 5th Avenue North, Lower Queen Anne, Seattle
Museum of Pop Culture Box Office
M-F: 10am - 6pm
Sat-Sun: 9am - 6pm
As of August 2021, MOPO is
• Requiring guests ages 3 and above to wear a face covering at all times.
• Encouraging tickets purchased in advance for a specific entry time to guarantee a reservation.
• Only accepting credit/debit card or digital wallet payments.
• Providing (and cleaning after every use) stylus pens for guests to use with interactive elements.
• Restricting use of coat check except for storing items not allowed in the museum.
• Sound Lab is temporarily closed due to its high touch nature, enclosed spaces, and difficulty in cleaning.
2 for $10 Thursdays: A TeenTix member may purchase a $5 ticket for themselves and for another person of any age ($10 total) on Thursdays at this venue. Always call ahead to plan for companion tickets.
NOTICE: The State of Washington and King County have instituted restrictions on public gatherings to help slow the spread of COVID-19. This will affect public exhibits at MoPOP, as well as many others, and the majority of their events are cancelled or postponed. WE KNOW YOU ARE BUMMED! WE ARE TOO!
How can you help? Subscribe to the TeenTix Newsletter, and MoPOPs' for updates. Follow us @TeenTix for real time updates from us and our partners on opportunities to engage virtually. Make a donation. Do your part to ensure the continued success of our arts community. ARTS WILL PREVAIL!