Museum of Pop Culture
325 5th Avenue North, Lower Queen Anne, Seattle
Join Seattle's LGBTQ+ Center and MoPOP for a galaxy-sized youth mixer!
Promenade through MoPOP’s exhibitions, meet-cute with peers and community organizations, craft your own culture-defining zine, show off your friends’ intergalactic dance moves, and more!
Express yourself. Connect and inspire. Add your shine to the Pride Space Continuum.
- Explore the Museum and meet some of our fantastic community partners
- Create your own DIY Zine with Push/Pull
- Learn the basics of runway and explore the history and culture of ballroom with Julian Lanvin of the Xclusive House of Lanvin
- Enjoy a drag show and meet and greet with the amazing Rita LaRue
- Dance your heart out with DJ Toya B