1818 15th Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
Lambert House empowers lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning youth, between the ages of 11 and 22, through the development of leadership, social, and life skills.
As the world’s oldest LGBTQ youth community center, and the largest LGBTQ-youth social service organization in the Pacific Northwest, Lambert House has more than 32 ongoing programs, services, and events for LGBTQ youth to make friends, be part of a healthy community, and to support each other. We see 20 - 40 LGBTQ youth each day from all over the region including from as far away as Everett, Vashon Island, North Bend, Tacoma, and everything in between. Check out our Facebook page, or our program calendar on our website for current programs, events, and opportunities! Most young people attending Lambert House are seeking LGBTQ friends, community, and a fun place to hang out. On your first visit we'll guide you through our one-time orientation, designed to make you feel welcome and know everything available to you - no appointment necessary.
THINGS YOU CAN DO
- Meet friends, play games, and do art in the drop-in center
- Attend a support group of your choice to talk with peers about topics that interest you, seek advice or support, and make friends
- Have a warm, home cooked meal with other LGBTQ youth and adults, and talk about life
- Get clothing or toiletry items from our clothing bank
- Go on a hike or other monthly Outdoor Recreation trip
- Attend one of our large, annual events (i.e. Valentine’s Dance, Pink Prom, Pride Celebration, or Halloween Dance)
- SO MUCH MORE