Rain City Rock Camp is a non-profit organization that shatters stereotypes around gender and music.
Rain City Rock Camp empowers female & non-binary individuals to engage their creative potential through music, champion equity, and thrive in a community of allies and activists. At our camps, we give people the opportunity to learn an instrument, join a band, write an original song, and perform that song on stage at one of Seattle’s popular venues. Equally important to the music aspect of our programs is our focus on building community and facilitating conversations around empowerment, body positivity, social justice, feminism, and other crucial topics. At RCRC, we envision an equitable world that celebrates creativity, embraces authenticity, and values all voices.
THINGS YOU CAN DO:
- Start rockin' out! Contact us to borrow gear & find an instrument instructor.
- Join a band at one of our Summer Camp programs.
- Write a blog post about music/your band/teen empowerment and get it featured on our Shout Out Wall.
- Check out our volunteer and internship opportunities.
- Visit our events page, and don't miss our teen-run shows featuring local musicians and emerging teen bands.
- Apply to our teen leadership group, Amplified Teen Voices (ATV).
- Reach out! We are a community of musicians & volunteers eager to help young female & gender non-conforming artists grow.
There are no upcoming events