The Greater Seattle Bureau of Fearless Ideas (BFI) is a corps of youth and adults, staff and volunteers, families and local citizens who believe that the power of words, well-written and well-spoken, can open doors to important opportunities.
Their tutoring, writing, and publishing programs prepare young people, ages 6 to 18, for a successful future by developing strong writing skills, championing diverse communication styles, and motivating young people to share their stories. Programs at each Fearless Ideas center reaches into the surrounding neighborhood to involve adults and businesses in helping youth become engaged citizens and confident leaders. All programs are free and open to families from any socio-economic background.
THINGS YOU CAN DO
- Drop into High School Tutoring Mondays-Thursdays from 6-8pm
- Check out the Greenwood Space Travel store
- Submit your creative writing pieces to [email protected].org to be considered for our future publications
- Participate in a writing workshop
- Volunteer with their Youth Advisory Board! Email [email protected] for more information
- Follow BFI on Instagram
There are no upcoming events