How To Use Your TeenTix Pass
GET YOUR PASS
- Start by filling out the online form. It’s fast and easy.
- You will instantly get an automatic email sent to you with a Temporary Pass (check the email you used when signing up + your spam folder if you can't find it).
- Use the Temporary Pass to see some art! You can print it out, or show it on a mobile device at the box office. Use it until your permanent TeenTix Pass arrives in the mail (which can take three to four weeks).
SELECT AN EVENT
- Browse the TeenTix calendar (or weekly e-newsletter) to figure out what you’d like to go see! Sort by genre, day or month.
- Or check out our list of Arts Partners to see what a specific organization has coming up that's TeenTix-elegible.
GO FOR IT!
- Head over to the venue! You can buy your TeenTix ticket as soon as the box office opens on the day that you want to go. Some of our partners will even allow you to call ahead and buy your ticket over the phone.
- Even if you don’t want to buy your ticket ahead of time, we strongly encourage you to call ahead to make sure there are TeenTix available. All of our partner’s phone numbers are listed on the partners page.
- Go the ticket desk, show your TeenTix Pass and your ID (can be school or Driver’s License - whatever will verify that you are a teen 13 - 19), and buy a $5 ticket with cash (no debit or credit cards).
That’s it! The arts await you! THE AAAARRRTS!!!!!
The Hard Facts
In general, ALL events at our Partner Organizations are eligible for $5 TeenTix, with the exception of some special events and galas. When in doubt, consult the TeenTix calendar.
Bring a Friend!
On 2 for $10 days, you can buy a second $5 ticket and give to anyone you like, no matter how old they are. 2 for $10 days are Sundays at all of our partners except museums, and Thursdays at our museum partners.
TeenTix is a day-of-event ticket program--that's why the tickets are so cheap! That means, on the day of the show, if there are tickets available and you have your TeenTix pass, you can buy one. You can't reserve a TeenTix ticket in advance.
You must be 13-19 years old
You may be asked to present your student ID or other proof of age in order to buy a ticket, so come prepared. A middle school, high school, or homeschool ID card is considered acceptable proof of age, even if it doesn’t have your birthday on it.
Subject to Availability
Sometimes, shows sell out and no TeenTix tickets are available. Concerned about this possibility? Never fear! Just call ahead. Box office info can be found in the right-hand column of every event listing in our calendar.
Note that our partners are empowered to limit the number of TeenTix tickets that they will sell for any given performance, so it really is important to call ahead and check availability.
You may only use cash to purchase TeenTix tickets. Credit cards, debit cards and checks will not be accepted (except over the phone at the organizations that allow phone sales).
No Pass, No Ticket
You must have your TeenTix pass with you in order to get the TeenTix price. If you lose your pass, fill out this form and we’ll send you a new one. If you need a temporary pass RIGHT NOW, just create a TeenTix.org account, and you can get a temporary pass instantly, anytime you need it.