How To Use Your TeenTix Pass
GET YOUR PASS
- Start by filling out the online form. It’s fast and easy.
- You will instantly get an automatic email sent to you with a Temporary Pass (check the email you used when signing up + your spam folder if you can't find it).
- Use the Temporary Pass to see some art! You can print it out, or show it on a mobile device at the box office. Use it until your permanent physical TeenTix Pass arrives in the mail (which usually takes up to two weeks).
SELECT AN EVENT
- Browse the TeenTix calendar (or weekly e-newsletter) to figure out what you’d like to go see! Sort by genre, day or month.
- Or check out our list of Arts Partners to see what a specific organization has coming up that's TeenTix-eligible.
GO FOR IT!
- Head over to the venue! You can buy your TeenTix ticket as soon as the box office opens on the day that you want to go. Some of our partners will even allow you to call ahead and buy your ticket over the phone.
- Even if you don’t want to buy your ticket ahead of time, we strongly encourage you to call ahead to make sure there are TeenTix available. All of our Arts Partners' phone numbers are listed on the partners page.
- Go the ticket desk, show your TeenTix Pass and your ID (can be school ID or Driver’s License - whatever will verify that you are a teen 13 - 19), and buy a $5 cash ticket.
That’s it! The arts await you! THE AAAARRRTS!!!!!
The Hard Facts
In general, ALL events at our Arts Partner Organizations are eligible for $5 TeenTix, with the exception of some special events and galas. When in doubt, consult the TeenTix calendar or call the box office of the organization you'd like to attend.
2 for $10 Deals
On certain days at our Arts Partners, you can bring someone else of any age with you for an additional $5! Curious about when to do this? Each of our Arts Partners' pages list their own specifications.
For the most part, TeenTix tickets are available day-of-show—that’s why tickets are so cheap! This means, on the day of the show, if there are tickets available and you have your TeenTix Pass, you can buy one. If Arts Partners make tickets available beforehand, we’ll let you know in the event description. And remember, you’re always free call ahead and check for availability with box office staff, especially if you want to attend a popular event where tickets may be limited!
You Must be 13-19 Years Old
You may be asked to present your student ID or other proof of age in order to buy a ticket, so come prepared. A middle school, high school, or homeschool ID card is considered acceptable proof of age, even if it doesn’t have your birthday on it.
Subject to Availability
Sometimes, shows sell out and no TeenTix tickets are available. Concerned about this possibility? Never fear! Just call ahead. Box office info can be found in the right-hand column of every event listing in our calendar.
Note that our partners are empowered to limit the number of TeenTix tickets that they will sell for any given performance, so it really is important to call ahead and check availability.
TeenTix tickets are traditionally purchased with cash only. If you're planning to use another form of payment, make sure you call the box office to confirm you can!
No Pass, No Ticket
You must have your TeenTix pass with you in order to get the TeenTix price. If you lose your pass, fill out this form and we’ll send you a new one. If you need a temporary pass RIGHT NOW, just create a TeenTix.org account, and you can get a temporary pass instantly, anytime you need it.