Thank you for your interest in establishing a partnership with TeenTix! Read on to learn more about the types of Partners that we cultivate. Interested organizations can always contact us for more information.
Due to big, exciting upgrades to our Pass Program, we are not currently accepting applications for new Arts Partners. Please check back in 2020!
In 2016, we launched a multi-year, new technology and data project within the Pass Program. This project aims to provide TeenTix members with even more arts-going support such as tailored event suggestions based on events that fit their selected interests, racial and ethnic identities, and geographical location. In addition to furthering TeenTix’s ability to connect with teens, this project simultaneously provides arts organizations the information needed to build and strengthen their youth programs, events, and audience base by providing insight into currently unknown data points such as aggregate zip codes, schools, and other art interests.
Ultimately, through these technology and data driven upgrades, TeenTix Partnership will include the following:
- monthly reports from TeenTix to your organization with aggregate data about your TeenTix audiences
- a mobile device with a mobile application that will scan these new digital TeenTix Passes at the box office prior to the ticket sale
- a new annual Partner Membership Fee based on your organization's budget size and number of teens attending your events
preparing to roll out in 2020, but with the onset of the pandemic, the project was placed on hold. In 2021, we are hopeful that as local arts organizations open their doors, we will be able to continue this important work to make the arts more accessible, inclusive, and reflective of young people.
Due to this program upgrade, we are not currently accepting applications for new Arts Partners, but please get in touch so we can add you to our list of organizations to reach out to after we complete our upgrade.
Want to know more? Read more about the impetus behind these big, exciting upgrades to our Pass Program HERE!
Click here to see our list of current Arts Partners.
Community Partners share our values and support our mission of making art accessible to young people. If you provide arts education, volunteer opportunities, teen leadership programs, camps, internships or jobs or volunteer opportunities, or super great youth-focused resources, a TeenTix Community Partnership might be just right for you! Click here to see our current list of Community Partners.
Becoming a Community Partner:
- Review the requirements as outlined below.
- Contact us to set up a meeting with TeenTix staff to talk to us about becoming a Community Partner! Community Partners need approval of TeenTix staff only - this partnership does not go to The New Guard for a vote.
- If approved, new Community Partners will enter into an official agreement with TeenTix. TeenTix staff will work directly with you to onboard your organization.
CRITERIA FOR COMMUNITY PARTNERS
- The organization must support TeenTix's mission, values, and programs.
- The organization must offer teens (arts- and culture-engaged and otherwise) portals for civic and/or educational engagement in greater Seattle and Tacoma areas.
- Exceptions to both Arts and Community Partner criteria may be made at the discretion of TeenTix and The New Guard, especially in cases where organizations expand the cultural or artistic diversity of TeenTix’s partner organizations, or represent unique or exceptional achievement in a particular field. Festivals, and other periodic arts-based activities that do not fit the above criteria may also be acceptable for similar reasons.