Thank you for your interest in establishing a partnership with TeenTix! Read on to learn more about the types of Partners that we cultivate. Interested organizations can always contact us for more information.
Due to big, exciting upgrades to our Pass Program, we are not currently accepting applications for new Arts Partners. Please check back in 2020!
Click here to see our list of current Arts Partners.
Community Partners share our values and support our mission of making art accessible to young people. If you provide arts education, volunteer opportunities, teen leadership programs, camps, internships or jobs or volunteer opportunities, or super great youth-focused resources, a TeenTix Community Partnership might be just right for you! Click here to see our current list of Community Partners.
Becoming a Community Partner:
- Review the requirements as outlined below.
- Contact us to set up a meeting with TeenTix staff to talk to us about becoming a Community Partner! Community Partners need approval of TeenTix staff only - this partnership does not go to The New Guard for a vote.
- If approved, new Community Partners will enter into an official agreement with TeenTix. TeenTix staff will work directly with you to onboard your organization.
CRITERIA FOR COMMUNITY PARTNERS
- The organization must support TeenTix's mission, values, and programs.
- The organization must offer teens (arts- and culture-engaged and otherwise) portals for civic and/or educational engagement in greater Seattle and Tacoma areas.
- Exceptions to both Arts and Community Partner criteria may be made at the discretion of TeenTix and The New Guard, especially in cases where organizations expand the cultural or artistic diversity of TeenTix’s partner organizations, or represent unique or exceptional achievement in a particular field. Festivals, and other periodic arts-based activities that do not fit the above criteria may also be acceptable for similar reasons.