Led by Artistic Director Mina Miller, Music of Remembrance (MOR) fills a unique cultural role in Seattle and throughout the United States by remembering Holocaust musicians and their art through musical performances, educational programs, musical recordings, and commissions of new works.
Since its 1998-99 inaugural year, MOR has presented two major concerts annually at Seattle’s Benaroya Hall, marking the anniversary of Kristallnacht (The Night of Broken Glass) each fall and Holocaust Remembrance Day each spring.
Since 2005-06, MOR’s outreach series Sparks of Glory has combined free public concerts with commentary by Artistic Director Mina Miller, reaching beyond the concert hall through performance residencies around Seattle, and in-school visits to high schools and colleges.
King County Metro Transit routes 10, 47, 99, 43, 121, 122, 123, 125 for Seattle Art Museum venue
Accessible through the Link Light Rail and King County Metro Transit routes 41, 74, 101, 102, 106, 150, 255, and 550 for Benaroya Hall venue
- Thu, Oct 29, 2020 12:00pm ONLINE: HANS GÁL - AN INSPIRATIONAL LIFE
- Sun, Nov 1, 2020 5:00pm ONLINE: TO LIFE!
- Mon, Nov 2, 2020 5:00pm ONLINE: TO LIFE!
- Tue, Nov 3, 2020 5:00pm ONLINE: TO LIFE!
- Wed, Nov 4, 2020 5:00pm ONLINE: TO LIFE!
- Thu, Nov 5, 2020 5:00pm ONLINE: TO LIFE!
- Fri, Nov 6, 2020 5:00pm ONLINE: TO LIFE!
- Sat, Nov 7, 2020 5:00pm ONLINE: TO LIFE!
- Sun, Nov 8, 2020 5:00pm ONLINE: TO LIFE!