Seattle JazzED is your home for music education!
Seattle JazzED is a music school that welcomes students at all levels. You can audition for a jazz band ensemble, choir or orchestra, sign up for a one-day workshop, or spend a week in the summer honing your skills (or all three). They are known for awesome educational opportunities like the New Works Ensemble directed by renowned composer Wayne Horvitz, the Girls Ellington Project (Seattle’s premier all-city girls jazz band) and Summer Jazz Ambassadors, a multi-age swingin’ summer band with training in public speaking and mentoring. Their goal? To empower you to realize your full potential through exceptional music education.
THINGS YOU CAN DO:
- Come to a free Jam Session
- Check out a free Concert
- Request a free #jazzgirl Pin
- Try out for a JazzED Ensemble – either a jazz band, gospel choir, creative orchestra or advanced new works ensemble
- Earn community service hours during the summer as a Leader-in-Training
- Sign up to play in a JazzED Combo – funk, Latin, straight-ahead & more
- Get a scholarship, it’s super easy and confidential
- Bring JazzED to your school band for a free Educational Clinic
There are no upcoming events