Do you care about keeping art accessible for young people? How are you with menial duties? Do you like working alongside a group of awesome, fun people who care about art? Come and work with us! We are currently hiring for a Summer 2015 Intern.
Start Date: Flexible, as early as May 2015
End Date: Flexible, late August or early September 2015
Supervisor: Ashraf Hasham, TeenTix Deputy Director
You must be:
- 16 or older, and able to get to Seattle Center
- Available 10-15 hours per week during regular business hours (M-F, 9am-6pm)
- Smart, motivated, responsible, and enthusiastic
- Willing to conduct monotonous tasks with a smile
- Passionate about making art accessible for young people
- Relatively familiar with the local arts community
To see the full job description and to learn how to apply, visit this page. Thanks for your interest in working with us, we can't wait to hear from you!