Hey there TeenTixers!
TeenTix is looking for one amazing summer intern.
If you are:
- 16 or older
- Smart, motivated, and responsible
- Available 8 - 10 hours per week
- Able to get to Seattle Center
- Willing to do things like stuff envelopes and enter data into a computer without getting grouchy about it
- Passionate about making art accessible for young people
Then you might be the one we're looking for!
The TeenTix intern is an essential member of our team, responsible for making sure that people who sign up for TeenTix passes actually get them, that the TeenTix.org calendar actually says what's happening and where and when, and other super important stuff. If you use your TeenTix regularly, then you get how crucial these tasks are for making TeenTix run smoothly.
Depending on your interest and availability, you might also get to:
- Write for the TeenTix blog
- Help plan special events
- Give input on our future plans
Your level of involvement is really up to you!
Does this sound like fun to you? If so, please send a cover letter, resume (Including your work experience, if any, school activities, and special skills), a list of any major conflicts between June 1 and August 31 (like family vacations, camp, etc.) and the names and emails or phone numbers of two people who can give you references (not your parents!) to [email protected] with the subject line "summer intern." The deadline to apply for this internship is Monday, April 30th, so hurry!
This internship is unpaid. Service learning credit may be available through your school.